Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
Whether you want to play up your face”s natural curves or set a more serious tone for your facial features, the right shades can help. Want to dial down the cherub factor and amp up the chic mystique? The best sunglasses for women with heart shaped faces bring your look a bit of balance, with wider frames and bold endpoint details that draw attention up from your chin and put the focus on your eyes. Go for rectangular, aviator, cat-eye or square frames to add some straight-edge angles to your softness.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Heart
- Your face is widest at your cheekbones
- Your face narrows down to a delicate chin
- Rectangular, Aviator, Cat-Eye, and Square frames will add some straight-edge angles.
Best Sunglasses for Heart-Shaped Faces
- Embrace your natural heart face shape
- Choose sunglasses that mimic the upturned curves of your brow and cheekbones.
- Highlight your charming visage. Cat-eye sunglasses and aviator shades accentuate the full top half of a heart-shaped face.
So, take heart! Your face shape is suited to many styles of sunglasses, and Solstice Sunglasses has gathered a sweet selection of sunglasses for a heart shaped face to browse!