Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
A square face has inherent structure, so you don’t need any more of that from linear, geometric sunglasses. Think outside the box, and contrast your natural angles with rounder styles of specs. Oval sunglasses balance the straight lines of your bone structure, as do round frames and aviators.Aviator sunglasses that have minimal wire frames and rounded lenses look good with square faces, You don’t need the additional structure that heavier frames and angular lenses provide.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Square
- Face is as wide as it is long.
- Broad forehead
- Straight cheeks, strong jawline
- Choose a round style of shades, oval sunnies will balance the lines.
Best Sunglasses for Square-Shaped Faces
- If wayfarer and navigator sunglasses are more your speed, try the least boxy options to best complement your face’s square shape.
- Look for rounded details at the brow and temple, or skip the confining lines of frames altogether with rimless sunglasses to bring out the facial features of men with square face shapes.
Solstice Sunglasses has you squared away on what shapes of shades will suit you best, so check out the selection of sunglasses at right.