Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
Finding the perfect sunglasses for heart shaped faces like yours involves highlighting the broader parts of your face without adding any additional width. Frames with sharp angles can accent your own strong cheekbones. Try square or narrow rectangle sunglasses, like navigator frames, that fit close to the temple. The right angles on wayfarer frames provide some swagger with their straight lines, without bulking up your cheeks or diminishing your jawline.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Heart
- You have a broad forehead
- Wide cheekbones
- Narrow chin
- Square or narrow Rectangle frames, Navigator frames that fit close to the temple.
Best Sunglasses for Heart-Shaped Faces
- Angular sunglasses can complement a heart face shape and glasses like shields or visor styles can overpower the lower half of your face.
- Avoid especially wide frames, which can overwhelm a small jaw and make your chin seem small and pointed.
- If you’re drawn to aviator shades, look for narrower options that fit tightly against the head to avoid a wider appearance at the cheeks.
Take heart! Have a look at some of Solstice Sunglasses’ favorite shades for men with heart-shaped faces.