Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
When you’re shopping for shades to suit you, the best glasses for round faces provide contrast to their curves, with bold angles and and strong details. Look for frames that are wider than they are tall, like rectangular frame sunglasses. Their angular lines bring definition and drama, adding some structure to your soft features. A pair of square sunnies can give your face a longer, leaner look. We have the sunglasses that women with a round face shape will look great wearing. Metal-framed navigator shades offer all the sporty sophistication of aviators, with none of the added roundness.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Round
- Wide hairline and fullness below your cheekbones>
- A face that is about as wide as it is tall
- Rectangle, Square, and Navigator sunglasses can add definition to your round face.
Best Sunglasses for Round-Shaped Faces
- Your faces smooth shape can support bold details on glasses, like patterned frames or quirky accents.
- Try shades with striking brow detailing, like clubmasters. A flashy temple logo or a fun feature at the frames’ upper corners can provide visual lift to your eyes and cheekbones.
- If you prefer sleek sunnies, metal-framed navigator shades offer all the sporty sophistication of aviators, with none of the added roundness.
- Look for a pair with adjustable nose pads to keep frames from digging into your charming cheeks.
Now that you know how to pick the right sunglasses frame for your face, shop the designer sunnies Solstice Sunglasses has rounded up for you!