Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
When considering sunglasses for different types of face shapes, you’re in luck: if you have an oblong face, also known as a rectangle face shape, you can wear sunglasses of any shape! However, the key is to choose those shapes in larger sizes to visually add width and trim a little length. Large wayfarer sunglasses and oversize rectangular lenses complement an oblong facial shape. Avoid smaller frames, like small round sunglasses, which can make the face seem longer. Sunglasses with shorter lenses can also accentuate face length, so go for a taller, higher frame. Solstice Sunglasses the latest designer sunglasses for an oblong face shape!
What Face Shape Do I Have? Oblong
- Long and narrow with few angles
- Slim at cheeks and jawline
- A face longer than it is wide
- Long chin and high forehead
- Large wayfarer, oversized rectangle sunglasses.
- Avoid smaller frames, like small round sunglasses
Best Sunglasses for Oblong-Shaped Faces
- Your lean, symmetrical face can handle sunnies with bold features.
- Interesting details at the temples will draw attention outward and add width to an oblong face.
- Thicker frames in interesting patterns help to offset length. Try large cat-eye frames in a bold color or classic tortoise to check all these boxes.
So now that you know what to look for, take a long look at some of our favorite sunglasses at Solstice for inspiration! Look for larger versions of every sunglasses shape, it’s time to have fun with your shades!