Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
Wondering how to pick the right glasses frame for your face? Rounded styles can be a girl’s best friend. Contrast your own dramatic angles with some softness: curved shapes that don’t land at the widest part of your cheeks offer the best setting for your gem of a face. Try sunglasses with oval or round frames to add polish to your own facets. Cat-eye frames, will make the most of your dramatic cheekbones without widening their appearance.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Diamond
- A narrow chin and forehead
- Fullness at the cheekbones
- Cat-Eye, Semi-Rimless or Clubmaster styles make the most of your cheekbones
- Avoid rectangle, square and large aviators.
Best Sunglasses for Diamond-Shaped Faces
- Sunglasses with upswept angles, like cat-eye frames, will make the most of your dramatic cheekbones without widening their appearance.
- Look for sunnies with top-oriented or brow details, like semi-rimless frames or clubmaster styles.
- Avoid angular frames like rectangular or square shades, which can add width to the broadest part of your face, and stay away from larger aviators, which may overpower your chin and forehead.
Now that you’ve learned the best sunglasses for diamond face shapes like yours, it’s time to flaunt your precious look by framing it with a pair of shades from the Solstice Sunglasses selection on the right!