Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
Lucky you — the neutral oval face shape works with almost any style of sunglasses, so you can choose pretty much any style you like. Another consideration: decide which features you want to highlight. Since most features on an oval face are slightly rounded, consider using geometric frames to add some angles. Navigator frames and other rectangular sunglasses draw visual lines across your smooth features. Linear elements like double bridges and brow details can also add interesting twists to your balanced facial structure.
What Face Shape Do I Have? Oval
An oval face is characterized by the following features:
- Face is longer than it is wide
- Balanced cheekbones with a narrow, rounded jawline
- No sharp angles-symmetrical, slim roundness
- Aviator, Navigator, Square, Rectangle shapes are some styles that can accentuate your face shape.
Best Sunglasses for Oval-Shaped Faces
- The only sunglasses style you want to avoid is the oval shape, because it offers your face no contrast.
- However, even oval sunglasses can look great on your versatile face if you choose the right scale and details.
Now that you are up to speed on the best sunglasses for oval face shapes, take a good look through the Solstice Sunglasses round-up of favorite designer men’s styles!